Bilstein 5100 Offroad Shock Jeep Grand Cherokee
Ride Height = Stock to 1.5" lift
Jeep Grand Cherokee 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010
Bilstein 5100 Series Offroad Racing Shock.
Extended Length (in): 24.760 in.
Collapsed Length (in): 15.390 in.
Bilstein 5100 shocks are specifically engineered for offroad and lifted trucks and feature:
- 14mm Hardened Chromed piston rod
- One piece alloy rod guide & seal system
- 46mm piston with self-adjusting digressive valving
- One piece extruded metal seamless monotube shock body
- Patented nitrogen chamber and floating dividing piston
- 360psi gas pressure
The Bilstein 5100 is an offroad ready high pressure monotube shock designed to take the abuses of offroad driving while still offering comfort and safety on the road. Using the high pressure monotube technology and durable extruded metal construction perfected on the Bilstein Heavy Duty, the 5100 Series brings the reliability and performance offroaders have come to love in Bilstein shocks to lifted trucks. This Bilstein 5100 truck shock is designed for lifted vehicles using stock shock mounting points.,