||The 4xGuard Side Guard replaces your Jeep’s molded plastic rocker-panel element and replaces it with a multi-use steel rock rail that eases entry while increasing ground clearance and providing both vertical and lateral protection across your vehicle’s long breakover angle. Simply put, our Side Guard is great looking, extremely functional, and seriously heavy duty rock sliders. Additional product images here.
- Easy bolt-on installation with 12 mounting bolts per side (6 requiring minor drilling).
- Increased ground clearance at the rocker panel by approximately 1 inch over original equipment.
- Body-hugging fitment blends with vehicle lines.
- Body-protecting step design: top of guard only extends about 1.5 inches from bottom of the door to provide for easier egress.
- Angled surface to enhance vehicle appearance and lateral protection of the doors and quarter-panels.
- An 8-inch wide, continuous sliding surface on its underside.
- 2 gusset-supported notches — one front and one rear — for more secure (emergency) vehicle lifting with a HiLift-type jack.
- Laser-cut 10-gauge steel, strengthened with internally-welded 10-gauge longitudinal “stiffeners” (10-ga x 2) along vulnerable areas and 3 lateral gussets.
- Easy-care textured semi-gloss black powder-coat finish applied over a sand-blasted surface for improved adhesion and durability.
||Professional packing: two one-piece slider units, two 52-inch mounting stiffeners, all mounting hardware (24 nuts/bolts, 6 spacers), instructions, and 4xGuard sticker.
76 x 10 x 5 inches (54 lbs per box - 2 boxes)
||Fits 2005-2010 Jeep Grand Cherokee