Quick disconnects for your KJ, Liberty front sway bar with a 2", 4" or 6" lift kit. Quick disconnects allow you to temporarily disconnect your front swaybar for up to 30% more axle articulation and dramatically improve off-road performance.
- Increases suspension travel Heavy gauge steel construction
- Adjustable, threaded body
- Convenient "click-pins"
- Stainless-steel mounting post
Installation clamp Only at Jeepin by AL To install: Unbolt the stock links, install the two SS studs, install the new link, press bushing with clamp tool, install pin and snap over the D ring, move to the other side and repeat.
Max length is 9.50"
- So far so good, tether strap is meh. Review by Jay
- I probably have around 1000 miles on these now. I have used them twice off-road and the difference in ride and articulation is awesome. I have lubed them a few times per the instructions and have no noises. My only complain is that the tether strap was pretty weak and broke almost instantly the first time i used it so I made my own using 1/8" SS wire. (Posted on 10/20/2017)