4.00" Jeep Liberty KJ Lift Kit
JBA Adjust-A-Struts hand built Bilstein coilovers for the Jeep Liberty IFS.
Only Jeepin' By Al offers adjustable coilovers!
Make your Jeep Liberty ride like a Mercedes-Benz your
spouse will thank you!
Install a JBA coilover in less then 5 mins, No spring compressor!
Click to see what my customer Eric has to say
Click to Play video
JP Magazine October 2010
New Product Picture
2" lift kits for Jeep Liberty 2002 and up
4" lift kits for Jeep Liberty 2002 and up
6" lift kits for Jeep Liberty 2002-2007
JBA Adjust-A-Strut quick change Coilover system for the Jeep Liberty
owners who want the very best lift kit for their Jeep Liberty!
Only at Jeepin' By AL
JBA Adjust-A-Strut coilover system
The Old Guy
- Unlimited adjust ability
- Compact 3.63" dia.
- The only hand tools needed to services the coilover are 9/16" box wrench, allen wrench and a spanner wrench
- Add a bumper, just make a few turns on the adjustment ring
- Add a winch to that bumper make a small adjustment
- Add skid plates, make a small adjustment with adjustment ring
- Need more lift?, Oh just a 5 minute adjustment
- More A-arm clearance and more articulation for off roading
- Variable coil spring rate, high pressure on compression and low pressure on extension
- Keepin' it simple!
- High end racing coilovers, now available for your Jeep Liberty!
- In a league of their own, on and off road
- Factory Rebuildable
- 9" of travel on the front tire 18" side to side articulation
- Rides like a Mercedes-Benz
Get the maximum in flexibility with JBA Adjust-A-Strut quick change Coilover system they grow with your Jeep!
The most economical choice over the life of your Jeep Liberty.
- No adjust ability, buy other parts
- Big and tight fit 4.50" dia.
- Buy or rent a spring compressor
- Add a bumper get a heaver spring
- Add a winch to that bumper need heaver springs
- Add skid plates get a heaver spring
- Installation needs ratchet straps to align strut fork an bushing
- I need more lift, remove strut and add washer above the strut fork 2-3 hours
- Coil spring rate is constant, to little on compression and to much on extension
- Als Gen 5.5 A-arms still hit the springs at max articulation
The Old Guy costing you more time and money with every adjustment!
| Bilstein Offroad Technical Specifications
Body: 2" Seamless Extruded Tube Conventional
Rod: Centerless Ground, Case Hardened, Chromed and Super Polished
Seal: Aluminum 1 Peice/Rod Guide
Piston: 46mm Bilstein Racing Piston
Valving: "Self Adjusting" Deflective Disc Independent Rebound & Compression
Oil: Bilstein Fade Resistant High Temperature Racing Oil
Rod End: 1/2" Teflon Uniball w/ Eye Ring
Finish: Electroless Nickel Factory Rebuildable
Coilover Hardware: 2 1/2"
Get the very best for your Jeep Liberty your spouse will thank you!
click a links below now!
You will not find a better lift kit for your Jeep Liberty!