JBA K6292 Ball Joint
The JBA Upper A-Arms were designed for your Lifted Liberty and will directly replace your stock upper a-arms. These A-Arms were designed to fit on 2002 through 2007 Jeep Liberty's. Made of heavy duty tubing, red powder coat finish, with JBA rebuildable ball joints and factory rubber bushings. The A arms are assembled and ready to bolt onto your Liberty. Sold as a set, 1 left & 1 right UCA.
Note: a-arms will fit left or right side, they are symmetrical.
Factory front end alignment
Replaceable ball joints
Red powder coat finish
Heavy duty tubing
Sold as a set
Place order before 12:00 am ET and your arms will ship the same day!
|Show JBA UCAs Only||JBA UCA|
- WOW!!! Review by federico
- Great quality!!!!...i have changed my first generation on my jeep liberty 2007 ORAM 4" with the latest version with the new ball joint and are GREAT!!!!thank you Marlin and....thank you for the present!!!! (Posted on 7/31/2017)
- Excellent product and awesome customer service!! Review by Jeffrey
Excellent product and awesome customer service!!
Very good installation instructions (Posted on 9/10/2016)
- 4 years Later Review by Mr Ed
- I ran my OME 2.5" lift with OEM UCA until the shop could no longer keep my Liberty in spec. I installed the JBA UCA's and they immediately solved my alignment problem. these are solid , well made pieces. After 4 years, they still look like the day I installed them and I'm glad I installed them when I did. (Posted on 8/14/2016)
- fantstic!!!! Review by craig
- i've owned my jba uca's for 3 mo now and I love em they're great both on and off road.......way too go MARLIN!!!! (Posted on 6/23/2016)
- LONGER BJ SHAFTS??? Review by craig
- 3 months ago I bought the gen 4.5 uca's and although they are amazing and having the serviceable ball joints is great the one thing I feel they could use or (i) could use is a pair of extended ball joints as no matter what I seem to do the uca's are uncomfortably close to the springs, ive even removed a clevis spacer to bring it from 23" to 22.5" and realigned it twice but that aside THE JEEPIN BY AL UCAS........ABSOLUTELY ROCK!!!!! (Posted on 6/20/2016)
- Awesome quality! Review by CzarKJ
- Looks and fits great. Provides the clearance I needed for my Ironman springs with top plates and clevis spaces. The grease-able replaceable ball joint is just icing on the cake! Customer service was impeccable as always. (Posted on 8/5/2015)