King Remote Reservoir Shock for WK/XK with 8" lift - 2.0 Pro-Series Non Coil Over 10" Travel Shocks - .625" Shafts, Order 2 for a set.
- Special "Smooth-Bore" seamless alloy steel body
- A high-flow, large bore, damping piston that utilizes the highest quality valve shims available
- Nitrogen gas pressurized to 200psi
- Remote Reservoir
- Stainless steel shafts
- Billet aluminum end-caps and eyelets
- Rebuild-able & revalveable
King 2.0 Reservoir Shocks are the highest quality racing shocks. Reservoirs are designed to increase the oil capacity. This increase in oil capacity prevents the shock oil from overheating and breaking down. When shock oil overheats the damping effect of the shock is lessened. So to insure consistent handling and performance a reservoir is an excellent feature. Fox reservoir shocks can be mounted at any angle as the IFP (Internal Floating Piston) in the reservoir keeps the oil and nitrogen separated.
|Show JBA UCAs Only||N/A|
- Amazing ride Review by David
I have installed the shocks with 200lbs of pressure on my 2006 Commander Limited Hemi. The difference was immediately noticeable and the road handling is absolutely incredible.
You are also getting the benefit of service from King if you are at any event where they have a booth set up (King Of Hammers for example) (Posted on 2/19/2018)