- Integrated 2-inch receiver with the Matrix Mount, for a stand alone Reciver you need the Reciver Mount Kit.
- Sturdy B.O.N.D. (Bolt-On, No-Drill) installation; Mounting Platform required.. (Note: Installation on Commander requires minor cutting to the front fascia; see instructions).
- Heavy-duty design from its thick steel to its grade-8 bolts.
- Perfectly designed for a portable winch - which is often better than a vehicle-mounted winch because: (1) there is far less weight on the front end under normal conditions, which causes a nose-down posture unless the front coil springs are replaced and causes components to have shortened lives, (2) weather-damage and vandalism/theft are non-issues when the winch can be easily stored in a secure location, (3) portable winches provide front-to-back winching flexibility if a rear receiver hitch is also installed, and (4) the inherent decrease in approach angle of a permanently-mounted winch almost always overshadows its advantages - in our opinion.
- Angle of the receiver tube has been specifically designed to enable a portable winch cradle to be installed without removal of the license plate, and the entire unit is designed to minimize impacting air flow to the radiator.
- Easy-care textured semi-gloss black powder-coat finish applied over a sand-blasted surface for improved adhesion and durability.
Box Size 26 x 10 x 6 inches (16 lbs)
Fits Jeep Grand Cherokee 2005-2010, Jeep Commander 2006-2010
Get a copy of the installation instructions
Please fill out the form below and I will email the latest version of the Matrix brush guard installation instruction.
|Show JBA UCAs Only||N/A|